Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blue Wednesday

Once in a while, even though I have Jesus and Prozac, I still have one of those days where I just feel kind of down. Today is one of those days. Now that I think of it, yesterday was one of those days too.

Yesterday I think I would have given anything to just stay home with my husband, even though my husband is only home because he's still out of work. I ran out of vacation time in September, mostly because of school projects in the Spring that I had to take time off for. I really look forward to having options again on days like that.

Today... I think it's a combination of things. I'm tired. The holidays are coming. Christmas is coming and we only have one income. This isn't the best semester I've had.

I met with my adviser at school this morning and it hit me just a little harder that, in just over a year, I'll have to quit my job (yay!) and finish my last two semesters of school - professional block, then student teaching. Normally thinking about that makes me happy. So we're back to the one-income issue. I guess I'm scared to death that Larry won't find something that supports us well enough in that last year of school. I'm afraid something will happen (or WON'T happen) that keeps me from graduating.

And we have Lucas tonight. Thinking about the recent bedtime drama makes me dread going home, for fear of what tonight's bedtime might bring. So, again, I pray for peace...

3 comments:

Casdok said...

I am sure something will turn up for Larry.
Good luck for bedtime!

" JUST US " said...

Jobs are really hard to find these days. Both my Hubby and I just went back to work. So something good will come along for you and your Husband.

We are also going threw the whole trouble going to bed. William throws a fit and wants to stay awake way past his bed time. I've had to play the bad guy on more then one occasion. It breaks your heart but.. It does get better.

Kevin said...

Life is such a crazy ride sometimes. Foretunatley we have a God we can fully trust in, not just blindly but He has shown Himself faithful so many times before. Don't lose faith and always remember the sun is just behind the clouds in our lives.