Thursday, December 4, 2008

Miscellaneous Musings

11:19 A.M. Something I'm really looking forward to over Winter break: reading for pleasure.

11:22 A.M. Still thinking about this post on Jason Mitchell's blog: Give the Gift that Sucks

11:28 A.M. Totally excited about the CD release at LCBC this weekend! (Watch your volume on that CD link!)

11:32 A.M. I'm not sure my ADHD meds are working (LOL).

11:35 A.M. I wonder if it would be possible to get that new CD this weekend & take one to T in the hospital, w/ a little CD player?

12:10 P.M. Gotta head out to school... long way to go (24 mi round trip) and a lot of extra lunch time to make up (1 1/2 hrs) for 5 points of extra credit in Math. But I really, REALLY need every point I can get. I've GOT to be more focused next semester.

6:45 P.M. I'm up to three people from the nursery at church who want to go together and get the CD and player as a gift for T while she's in the hospital. I love my church!

6:47 P.M. I don't think my MIL likes me very much.

Following day, 1:37 P.M. Cranium clutter strikes again... never finished up this post. Got some new things on my mind today, so I'm gonna post this as-is and start fresh. Take that, ADD!

No comments: